Monday, November 10, 2014
Recent letters from Elder Jacob Bullinger November 3, 2014
This week was pretty good. Pretty long one though. We did less tracting
which I'm perfectly okay with ha ha. My companion and I dressed up as CIA
agents for Halloween. Ill send pictures too. Halloween was different. We
had to stay in our apartment the whole evening and we were able to pass
out candy but no one came. So, I have candy now ha ha That's awesome the
Bishop and Maren are living there now. I think that's so cool! You and
Maren can hang out more now. Was it sad to see Bret and Bridget leave? I
hope they like it there. Its been pretty cold here for the last few
days. Last night actually I was wearing a long sleeve shirt, sweater,
and my coat. I guess its supposed to be a fairly cold winter here this
year. I'm not looking forward to that because it was still 50 degrees
last night and I was freezing. The work was a little bit slower this
week again. We have been spending a lot of time with less actives due to
the fact most of our investigators were gone forever. I hope this week
will pick back up. I have like three more weeks with my companion then
he will most likely get transferred. We still get along even though I
get annoyed sometimes lol How is Grandma Winstead doing? I have been
praying so much for her. Oh I took a picture of our fridge to prove I do
eat. We are just always on the move so I burn through it so fast. It
seems like I am always hungry though lol the members here are great with
feeding us and if you can find a video from Saturday you will see that I
am getting fed ha ha Well I Better write dad. I love you so much mom and
I'm eternally grateful the Heavenly Father gave me such an awesome
mother!! I cant wait for Christmas day so I can Skype with you. I miss
you so much everyday but this has been the best thing I have ever done
and I'm thankful for you and dad helping me to get to this point and
never giving up on me. I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment