Hey yall,
Its
funny that, that word has become part of my vocab in such a short
period of time. I just say it so much that its become second nature.
Well I have been in Virginia for 2 months now. crazy to think about
that. I have seen a lot and I know that more is to come. This last week
was another slow one for us. Our investigators have all been busy and we
only got to see one of them. In fact he came with us to a baptism in
Hampton on Saturday. He is what my ward mission leader calls an eternal
investigator. We are making progress though. We did quite a bit of
service this week though. We have a member in our ward here that needed
some wood split. All they had was a hand saw and a pick axe. Yes a pick
axe.... It really is much different from Wyoming here. The weather this
last week felt like home though. It was 50 degrees and with the humidity
I was freezing all week. Halloween we went and visited a less active
member. He hasn't been to church for 4 years. It is a slow process to
get him there but we did at least get him in the building on Saturday.
We had a ward Trunk or Treat on Tuesday. it was a chili dinner too. I
have never seen so much chili in my life. I ate a Bison and tureezo
chili that my ward mission leader made. The highlight of my week though
was being able to give a blessing to a less active yesterday. She has
had a lot of struggles and health problems recently so she hasn't been
able to come to church. Her faith is so strong though. She is always
reaching out to others and really has a huge heart. I have never felt
the spirit more strongly than when I was giving her the blessing. It
made me think of how great full for this church. Im great full for the
priesthood and I feel very honored to be an instrument in the Lords
hands. I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life and to know that
it doesn't end here. Thank you for all of the support and love you yall
give to me. I know that the Lord will bless all of you if you will
exercise some faith and ask him through prayer. I love that fact that He
does want to hear from us, I know that he knows us and knows what is
best. Next time yall are going through a hard time remember. Heavenly
Father doesn't give us more than we can handle and Jesus has already
paid for everything we have been through and ever will go through.
God be with you till we meet again. Love all of you!!
Elder Bullinger
No comments:
Post a Comment