Hey yall,
This
week was a pretty good one. On Monday last week we went to a gymnastics
place in Hampton and played some extreme dodge all. Whoever said
missions aren't fun they were crazy. It was really fun, we took one of
the priests with us so he could be around missionaries other than us. He
goes out with us a lot actually and is planning on going on his mission
next summer. On Tuesday we went over an saw an investigator who had
been gone for a month. He was out working in his front yard. When I say
yard I mean huge yard. I never knew till now but all of the trees in the
front of his house are pecan trees. We helped him pick pecans for like
an hour. Fresh Pecans are the best thing ever by the way. That night we
went and did role plays with the young men. Its crazy how much you role
play as missionaries. Its really not as fun as it sounds though.
Wednesday we tracted a little bit more then we went and helped a less
active move some stuff into a storage unit. Thursday we had weekly
planning and conference call with the president. It is crazy to think im
two weeks away from being done with training. Im ready to be too cause
its so hard to stay inside basically all morning. We taught 4 lessons on
Thursday and got really wet in a North Eastern rain storm. It was
crazy! I had never seen so much rain. Friday we had Zone meeting. It was
the best meeting I had eve been part of. This month we are talking
about the role of the Holy Ghost in conversion. The last half hour we
sang hymns, bore testimonies, and then as a district we knelt and
offered a prayer to our loving Heavenly Father. The spirit was no doubt
in my mind there. After that I went on exchanges with Elder Brown in
Yorktown. We taught four more lessons and went to a pet store to buy a
trantuala. I bet you can never guess what we were going to do with
it...... eat it!! We didn't do it though because it was way too
expensive. Im pretty sure it would of helped me get over my fear of
spiders though. Saturday we had a really good stake priesthood meeting.
It focused on trying to do the little things to strengthen our family
relationships and our relationship with Heavenly Father and Jesus. I
know that my Savior lives and that he paid for all of my sins, pain,
sorrow, and knows exactly what I go through. I know that if you will do
what we did in zone conference, and let the spirit guide your lives. It
will become a habbit to do those little things because it is those
little things that will lead us back to our Father in Heaven. I love all
yall and I pray that you will feel of our Saviors love also. Pray to
our Heavenly Father daily and always remember that He knows you and what
is best for you. Have a good week yall.
Love Elder Bulllinger
No comments:
Post a Comment