My
week was pretty good. Did you get to go to the temple to? How was it if
you did? Sounds like you had a busy week. Mine was fairly busy too.
Bethany sounds really excited about the missionary thing. I think that
that is an awesome idea. I might have to mention it to my ward council. I
think they said we might do something like that in December. I would
love some under armour leg. My legs are really the only thing that get
cold. I can get a scarf and gloves here. I really don't know what else I
would like. Maybe a few shirts. The same neck size but smaller ones. I
have gotten skinny but not really lost much weight. Ill have to get the
exact size for you later. You know what would be really awesome? I
really need a GPS. I get lost out here. I might get to drive here soon
and that would be nice. If not I can buy a cheap one here somewhere. How
is everything going at church? Are you teaching a lot? You are a great
teacher by the way. I got to teach Gospel Principles yesterday. I
started crying when I was talking about how being away from my family
has made me appreciate the fact that families are eternal. I miss all of
you everyday. I love that quote though. Missionary= someone who leaves
their family for 2 years so others can be with theirs for eternity. If
anything I have learned what you and dad thought when I wasn't doing
what was right. We both know that I wasn't always the best child. I love
it our here though. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I really
don't want to go out. When I go out and come back at night and go to bed
I think to my self. Im really glad I went out today. Its really been
one of the hardest things I have ever done but when I feel the love of
Heavenly Father and our Savior it jeeps me going because I want others
to feel that too. Thank you so much for raising me in the gospel! I love
you so much mom and I miss you more than anything but I look forward to
the day when I get to give you a hug and say we made it through mom. :)
Have a great week! Thank you for everything and I love you!
Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment