Saturday, December 6, 2008
It has been awhile since I made a post on my blog. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We has Thanksgiving dinner over at Bret and Bridget's. Then on Friday, Sam, Brandy, and I got up super early (3 am) and left by 4 am to get to Cody by 5 am. We hit Walmart first, and man it was crazy. People running into other people with their carts and wall to wall people. ( I tell myself every year that this one will be the last one that I do this early shopping) But it always seems to come around and i want to go again. I must be a glutten for punishment. Then the girls and I went and got breakfast at McDonalds and then we went to K-mart. We got back home and put up the Christmas tree. Then on Saturday we got up early again (well, everyone but Sam) and were in Lovell by 6 am to meet Charlene and head up to Billings. We dropped the other kids off at the mall and Charlene and I went to the temple. I just love being in the temple with my daughter it is so neat. We spent about 3 hours in the temple and then we went to the mall. We had lunch and did some shopping. Then we went to Costco and left for home. It was a great day! I am so thankful for my family and I am also very proud of my kids they are all good kids and i love them. I am thankful for a loving husband who takes very good care of us all. I love my Heavenly Father and the Savior with all my heart. And i am thankful for my membership in his church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mom, I loved going to the temple with you too
Love you
Post a Comment