Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Merry Christmas!!!
It is once again the Christmas season. I love Christmas time. My favorite thing is the music and the decorations. I start listening to the music sometimes after Halloween. My family just makes fun of me about that. We put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ and his birth. He has made it possible for us to return to live with our Heavenly Father and to have all of the happiness on this earth. Samantha came home last week and we are going shopping in Billings tomorrow. It should be lots of fun!!! Charlene and Matthew are coming home this weekend, and we are excited to spend time with them. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mom ,
I can't wait to see you for christmas
Post a Comment