Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A weekend in the life of the Bullingers

This past weekend we were all sitting in the living room and we heard Jasper (our dog) barking. Usually he does this when someone is here. We looked out the door and surprise, surprise, Sam is home. I couldn't believe she had not told us, it was a great surprise! Saturday night Brandy, Bethany and I wen't up to the School to help with the Booster Club Carnival. Brandy and I ran the ring toss booth. It was fun! Then on Sunday Brandy left for Utah, with a school trip to go visit the University of Utah, Utah State, Primary Children's Hospital and the Body World Exibit. Sam left to go back to Laramie on Sunday and we had church. Which I came home early from to bring Bethany home (she wasn't feeling well) Last night (Tuesday) we had our ward Harvest Dinner. We are so looking forward to next week. "Thanksgiving" I love the Holiday Season, especially Christmas!!!

No comments: