Sunday, January 10, 2010

This weekend was fun.  Charlene and Matthew came over on Wednesday night to stay.  This is the first time they have ever stayed with us ( because we didn't have an extra bed before)  On Thursday Charlene, Sam and I went to lunch at the Chinese restaurant in Greybull and then they droped me off at the gym while they went to Napa to see Charlene's old boss.  Sam had to go back to Laramie on Friday, (sad) and then Charlene and I went to the gym. Friday afternoon Bethany and I went to Jacob's game. He played really well and Burlington won the game against Rocky.  On Saturday Darrell, Charlene, Bethany and I went to another game of Jacob's in Greybull, it was a good game.  They won that game too.  Then that night we went out to dinner with Charlene and Matthew to celebrate Matthew's getting into Vet School.  We went to Lisa's Restaurant in Greybull.  It was Yummy!  Charlene and Matthew left bright and early Sunday morning.  We will miss them.  I really enjoyed having all of the kids home for Christmas it was a fun time. 

No comments: