Saturday, January 9, 2010
Christmas 2009
It was so fun to have Christmas this year. Charlene came home the week before Christmas with Sam. We had so much fun! Brandy and Mark ( her boyfriend) got here on Tuesday. We all went to Billings on Wednesday to go Christmas shopping. We had lunch at Johnny Carinos, it was very yummy and then we hit the mall. I think we spent 4 hours at the mall. There were lots of people there it was crazy, but I loved it. I love shopping in all of the crowds it is just so festive! sometimes!! We went to Target and Costco and then we headed home. When we got home Charlene and Sam helped me wrap presents. Oh, before Brandy got home, Charlene and Sam also helped me move my bookcase downstairs and hang pictures on the wall in the diningroom. It looks really nice and I really appreciate their help. Darrell and I took Charlene back to Laramie on the Sunday before Christmas ( Matthew had to work on Christmas eve and the day after Christmas) We enjoyed spending some time with them. We exchanged our Christmas presents and went out to dinner at Applebees (yummy) and then we went back to their place and watched a movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment