Thursday, April 23, 2009
I can't believe it has been so long since I posted anything on here. Well, do I dare say that summer weather is finally here? I hope it is not just teasing us. It sure does feel like summer with the 80 degree weather the past couple of days. I am not complaining. I finally got my garden worked up last night, so I can plant my potatoes and carrots. Exciting, I love fresh garden produce, it is so much better than that stuff you buy at the store. Brandy is getting ready to graduate from high school. She only has a couple more weeks of school. I can't believe she is that old already or should I say I can't believe that we are that old. Time flies by so quickly. One day our kids were all little and now we will have one married and two in college (3 if you count Charly) I am very proud of the people that our girls grew up to be. They are all good women and they have always made me very proud to be their mom. Jacob and Bethany are very good kids also, and they are growing up so fast. With Mother's Day coming up soon I am reminded of the awsome responsibility the the Lord has given me to be a Mother. I am so thankful for my children and the lives that they lead. I hope that they all know how much they mean to me and their Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for that post. I am proud to be your daughter too. Love ya
Post a Comment